DISCLAIMER TADLOCK TEMPLATES DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE OR
- Tadlock Templates provides legal templates and related content and materials for use by attorneys as reference materials.
Any reliance on the content of the Tadlock Templates site, products or related materials is at your own risk.
- Tadlock Templates does not provide legal advice, information, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about the law, the user’s possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, strategies, course of action, or the selection of appropriate Tadlock Templates products.
Tadlock Templates makes no recommendation with respect to the suitability or appropriateness of a product for a particular case. The law is a personal matter and no general information or legal tool such as Tadlock Templates provides is suitable or appropriate for every case.
You should not rely on the content of the Tadlock Templates site or its products for legal advice, explanation, opinion or recommendation about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, strategies or arguments.
- To the extent the information contained on the Tadlock Templates site, its content, products and related materials including but not limited to the Tips, is of a legal nature, it is not intended to be and shall not be construed as legal advice or the practice of law.
The Tadlock Templates site content, products and/or related materials is not a substitute for the advice or services of a licensed attorney.
Your use of the Tadlock Templates site, its content, products and/or related materials will not in any circumstance create an attorney-client relationship between you and Tadlock Templates.
- The Tadlock Templates products are provided on an "as is" basis.
Tadlock Templates does not warrant or guarantee that the arguments or defenses asserted, or the legal authority cited in the Tadlock Templates products are current, correct, comprehensive or adequate, or that they accurately reflect current legal developments or the interpretation of the court in the jurisdiction where the user’s case is venued.
The Tadlock Templates products are not intended to, nor should, be used “as is”, instead of and as a substitute for a pleading customized by the user; customization based upon and reflecting the user’s own research into the facts of the user’s particular case and applicable law.
- Your use of the Tadlock Templates products and related materials is at your sole risk.
Tadlock Templates expressly disclaims any and all legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the site content, related materials or products offered through the Tadlock Templates site, or for the failure of the site content, related materials or products to meet your requirements or expectations.
Tadlock Templates expressly disclaims any and all warranties with respect to the results that may be obtained from the use of, and reliance upon, the Tadlock Templates site, its content, products or related materials, specifically that the results will meet your requirements or expectations.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tadlock Templates expressly disclaims any and all warranty obligations, of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the Tadlock Templates products, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Date last updated March 5, 2018.